Our Edmonston Farm is located at 4913 Crittenden Street, Edmonston, MD 20781.
Our Bladensburg Farm is located at 6100/6200 Emerson Street, Bladensburg, MD 20710.
Directions to ECO’s Edmonston Farm
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO THE EDMONSTON FARM: From the District, take Rhode Island Avenue east to Maryland (becomes Route One or Baltimore Avenue in Md.) Follow along Rhode Island Ave through Mt. Rainier, Brentwood and N Brentwood into Hyattsville. Just past “Franklin’s Brewery” on the right hand side is a small bridge to Alt Route One. Take that right turn onto the bridge.
At the first traffic light, make a quick left onto Decatur Street – the road dips severely and crosses a railroad track. Cross a small bridge decorated with art work about diversity in Edmonston. Immediately after the bridge, make a right onto 51st Avenue, then a right on Crittenden street.
PARKING: The farm is located to the right on Crittenden Street, however, to be courteous to our immediate neighbors, we ask you to make a left on Crittenden, and park on the street or continue straight on 51st street and park on the street in the adjacent industrial area.
BY METRO: The closest metro stop is Prince George’s plaza on the Green Line. However, bus R12 runs from College Park metro to within .36 mile of the farm. See more information below, on bus line routes to the farm.
R11/R12 Bus from College Park (Green Line) or Deanwood (Orange Line): This route will involve a 0.36 mile (6-minute) walk from the bus stop to ECO City Farms.
- Take the Metro Green line to the College Park Station, or the Orange line to the Deanwood Station.
- In either case, catch the R11/R12 Metro bus. From College Park, the ride is about 10 minutes. From Deanwood the bus ride takes about 12 minutes.
- Get off the bus at the intersection of Kenilworth Ave. & Decatur Street.
- Walk approx. 1 block SW on Kenilworth Ave.
- Turn right on Crittenden St.
- Walk approximately 3 blocks W on Crittenden St.
- Farm is at dead end of Crittenden Street on left.
Directions to the Bladensburg Farm
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO THE BLADENSBURG FARM: From the District, take Rhode Island Avenue east to Maryland (becomes Route One or Baltimore Avenue in Md.) Follow along Rhode Island Ave NW and take a slight right onto 38th Ave in Brentwood. Turn left onto Bladensburg Rd and continue on Annapolis Rd/MD-450 E. Turn left onto 57th Ave and turn right onto Emerson St in Bladensburg. Continue along Emerson street, passing the schools, Emerson House and Parkway Condos on the right. The farm entrance is the double gate on the left before the end of the street.
PARKING: The farm is located to the left on Emerson Street. Parking is available along Emerson Street.
BY METRO: The closest metro stop is New Carrollton on the Orange Line. However, T18 bus runs from New Carrollton metro to within .2 mile of the farm. See more information below, on bus line routes to the farm.
T18 Bus from New Carrollton (Orange Line): This route will involve a 0.2 mile (4-minute) walk from the bus stop to ECO City Farms.
- Take the Metro Orange line to the New Carrollton Station.
- In either case, catch the T18 Metro bus. From New Carrollton, the ride is about 19 minutes.
- Get off the bus at the intersection of Emerson St. & 58th Ave.
- Turn right on Emerson St.
- Walk approximately 2 blocks on Emerson St.
- Farm is before the end of Emerson Street on the left.