We thank our corporate partners:
A BIG BURRITO THANKS to Chipotle in Hyattsville for continually feeding our hungry volunteers and event participants!
We give EXTRA VEGETABLE CREDIT to Whole Foods for providing lunches and food for our Summer Youth Program.
Community building and food justice work is impossible without committed partners, allies, friends, and collaborators who share a common vision. Working together, we are finding workable solutions to the complex issues surrounding local food production and access to healthy, sustainably produced food in urban neighborhoods.
ECO City Farms values the contributions and support of all our key partners.
Thanks to our key organizational and community partners – listed here in alphabetical order:
- Anacostia Watershed Society
- Busboys and Poets and Eatonville Restaurants
- Central Kenilworth Area Revitalization (CKAR) Community Development Corporation
- Community Foundation for Prince George’s County National Harbor Grant
- Community Forklift
- Compost Cab
- Crossroads Farmers Market
- End Time Harvest Ministries and the Port Towns Youth Council
- Feed Denver
- Future Harvest CASA
- Growing Power, Milwaukee and Chicago (video)
- Glut, University of Maryland Food Collective & the Takoma Park/SS Food Coop
- Institute for Local Self Reliance
- Kaiser Permanente Community Benefit
- Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning
- Port Towns Community Development Corporation
- Port Towns Community Health Partnership
- Prince George’s County Community College
- Purple Mountain Organics
- Riverdale Farmers Market
- Southern Maryland Agricultural Development Comission
- The Port Towns: Bladensburg, Colmar Manor, Cottage City, Edmonston
- University of Maryland Extension